Someone once told me... keeping things simple, is the key to happiness. If anyone knows me, I rarely keep things simple, I always crave a little complication happening in my everyday. Doesn't everyone? #not
But I do believe in trying to keep life simple, or as simple as possible, and I think people need some guidance to keep grounded in this crazy word.
1. Free your heart from hatred. Forgive, forgive, forgive and move on! Why hold on to hurt feelings? You don't have to be friends with someone who broke your heart, but you do need to forgive them to move on.
2. Free your mind from worries. Holding on to worry only makes life more hectic. Focus on things you can control, and let your mind go on the things you can't.
3. Live Simply. Everyday, all day. Whether this applies to fashion, food choices, decor, friendships, relationships, etc. Let it be simple #mymotto
4. Give More. Give more time to the people and things you love and make you happy. It will instantly lift your heart and happiness.
5. Expect Less. I've noticed the less I expect the more I receive. Let people and life surprise you.