I love this pin I found on Pinterest.
1. The closer something is to your body, the better it should be. TRUE! One thing in my house that I'm constantly changing are my bed sheets. I love crawling into clean sheets, new colors and cozy designs.
2. Surround yourself with quality, not clutter. I just moved into a new condo. I got rid of so much clutter during the move, so I didn't want to clutter up my new place with treasures from Home Goods, West Elum, TJ Max, etc. I mean, I definitely shopped, but I want to keep it simple and full of quality pieces that I love and couldn't live without.
3. Every room needs something loving: flowers, goldfish, a pet. My condo is filled with living house plants. A fresh plant or flower, brings life into any room.
4. Honor the acts of daily living. Sometimes it nice to leave a blanket unfolded or magazine out. You don't want company to enter your space and feel like they can't touch anything!
5. Life should sparkle. Every house needs bling. Agreed. I found this awesome silver reindeer mantel and hung it above our TV in the living room. I'm in love with it. Not only does it add a little character to our space; but I love catching people looking at wondering.... What is that? Its my bling.